Oxford Medical College
Oxford Medical College, Bangalore
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre has been Recognised by Government of India, sub-section (2) of the section 11 of IMC Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and affiliation of the RGUHS from the academic year 2015-16.
The top-ranking characteristic of the college is well accompanied by high quality teaching staff, faculty as well as well designed and planned curriculum. The college aims to chase efficiency. They are constantly working towards excellence in medical studies.
In order to make learning easy and effective, the college has planned their curriculum in such a way, that students overcome their fears regarding subjects and exams, and also give best performance under the guidance of the supreme quality faculty.
Permitted by Medical Council of India: vide No: 34(41)/2011-Med/18869 dated 21.06.2011
- Intake: 150 students
- Seats availability: Government free seats (CET), Government payment seats (COMED-K, Linguistic Minority), Management seats
- Duration of Course: 4 ½ years with compulsory one year internship
- Fees : As fixed by State Government
- Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc. Perfusion Technology
- BSc. Anasthesia
- BSc. Operation Theater Technology
- BSc. Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Hospital Administration
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc. Radiography
- BSc. Optometry
- BSc. Nursing.
- Bsc. Renal Dialysis
- Post Graduate Courses
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Physiology
- MD Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Fee Structure -:
- MBBS - ₹9.94 Lakhs ( 1 st year Fees)
- MD - ₹11.5 Lakhs (1 st year Fees)
- PG Diploma - ₹4.25 Lakhs ( 1st year Fees)
- MS - ₹11.5 Lakhs ( 1 st year Fees )
The college has separate hostels for both men and ladies. The infrastructure is one at par with latest patterns and designs. The staff consists of separate caretakers, maintenance staff and other attendants. Each hostel has a Warden from the teaching faculty of the colleges who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of building, allotment of rooms etc.
They have common rooms for girls and boys. They have various other facilities like gymnasium, sports rooms (indoor as well as outdoor), giant library, cafeteria and huge lecture halls.
The college possesses buses for helping students move from the hostels to the hospital and the other rural health canters for the purposes of teaching and training programmes.
For further details
For further details and one-on-one advisor, please contact the undersigned.
8088888720, Career Advisor
Total 0 reviews on this institution
No review added !!!