Shri Devi Medical College
Shri Devi Medical College
Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital is located in Tumkur, Karnataka. It is a private medical college that was established in 2013. The college is recognised by MCI and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Shri Devi Medical College is well esteemed and undoubtedly top-ranking college.
The top-ranking characteristic of the college is well accompanied by high quality teaching staff, faculty as well as well designed and planned curriculum. The college aims to chase efficiency. They are constantly working towards excellence in medical studies.
In order to make learning easy and effective, the college has planned their curriculum in such a way, that students overcome their fears regarding subjects and exams, and also give best performance under the guidance of the supreme quality faculty.
Permitted by Medical Council of India: vide No: 34(41)/2011-Med/18869 dated 21.06.2011
- Intake: 150 students
- Seats availability: Government free seats (CET), Government payment seats (COMED-K, Linguistic Minority), Management seats
- Duration of Course: 4 ½ years with compulsory one year internship
- Fees: As fixed by State Government
- Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc. Perfusion Technology
- BSc. Anaesthesia
- BSc. Operation Theatre Technology
- BSc. Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Hospital Administration
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc. Radiography
- BSc. Optometry
- BSc. Nursing.
- BSc. Renal Dialysis
- Post Graduate Courses
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Physiology
- MD Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- MBBS- 9.94 lakhs (for first year)
- MD- 11.5 lakhs (for first year)
- MS- 11.5 lakhs (for first year)
The infrastructure is one at par with latest patterns and designs. The staff consists of separate caretakers, maintenance staff and other attendants. They also provide hostel privileges for those students who wish to stay in the college vicinity itself. There are enough spacious rooms for every student and the rooms are maintained on a regular basis.
The college possesses buses for helping students move from the hostels to the hospital and the other rural health canters for the purposes of teaching and training programmes.
For further details
For further details and one-on-one advisor, please contact the undersigned.
8088888720, Career Advisor
Total 0 reviews on this institution
No review added !!!